Saturday, March 1, 2008

My entry to the blogosphere

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! Everything is going to be just fine. I have finally arrived. Oh thank you thank you. Please hold the applause. I know I know, many of you have been waiting and waiting for this day to come. Well it's finally here and I can't wait to take in and bask in the glow of your approval. Oh who am I kidding, the only ones who are actually reading this are probably my wife, my wife's parents and myself. Lame! Who knows, we'll see how this site grows and who knows in a couple of years I might have anywhere from 5-7 people reading on a daily basis.

Ok so the purpose of this blog is to bring to light what conservatism is and what it isn't. Of course we'll be taking on all the major issues that are currently out there from immigration to Supreme Court Justices. It's not about being left or right it's about being right or wrong. Of course along the way we'll probably poke fun of a few people, offend others and all in all hopefully bring some enlightenment to the open-minded people of this world.

I hope you enjoy the blogs and please leave feedback (positive, negative, cynical or just plain rude). The purpose is to hopefully enlighten but have fun on the way. Goodnight and save trees by conserving poop!!!

No comments: